When it comes to epilators, Braun is known for manufacturing some of the best epilation products for ladies.
Constant innovation and the use of the latest epilation technology have always made the Braun epilation collection one of the finest choices among hair removal systems.
The latest Silk-Epil 7 line of epilators by Braun is undoubtedly an ideal solution for women who are looking for smooth and soft skin with minimum hassle. So, if you’re in the market to buy an epilator, and are willing to pay a premium price for top quality, here is a review of the Silk Epil 7 Skin Spa.
Features of Silk-Epil 7 Skin Spa
total customer reviews...
There are several reasons why spending a larger sum of money on this epilator makes complete sense as compared to buying any of the other epilators available in the market. This epilator is designed to provide you with a complete spa-like experience as well as comfort and convenience.
Here are some noticeable benefits and features of this epilator, according to customers reports and Silk Epil Reviews, the things that make it stand out among its other competitors are:
• Close Grip Technology – With this technology, the epilator picks up and removes even the shortest of hair. Hair as short as a grain of sand can be easily removed with this epilator.
• Smartlight – The Smartlight on the epilator highlights the finest hair present on your body so that you can remove it carefully without leaving behind any stray hair.
• Massage System – The high frequency massage system added to the epilator stimulates your skin before the hair can be removed to make it less painful.
• Wet/Dry Use – The machine can be used successfully for dry as well as wet shaving, according to customer Silk Epil reviews . So if you want higher comfort, you can use it in the shower or bath as well.
• Pivoting Head Technology – The pivoting head of the epilator is flexible enough to move with the contours of your body, removing hair without causing cuts or abrasions.
• High Density Brush – The epilator comes with a high-density brush head that has 10,000 fine bristles which gently remove dead skin cell between the epilation sessions. The brush features an ergonomic angle that makes it highly suitable for use on all body parts.
• Sonic Exfoliation Technology – The epilator features a sonic exfoliation system that uses 3,000 micro-vibrations every minute to exfoliate your skin far more effectively than a scrub.
Image Title Braun Silk Epil Female Epilator Se7921spa 1 Count Braun 7681 Silk-Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Epilator Emjoi AP-18 Emagine Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator, White/Champagne Brand Braun Braun Emjoi Philips Feature Wet & Dry - Can be used in bath or shower for extra comfort and a soothing experience.
Close-Grip Technology - Removes hair even as short as a grain of sand (0.5mm).
High frequency massage system - Actively stimulates your skin for an extra gentle epilation.
Pivoting head - smoothly adapts to your body contours.
Smartlight - Reveals even the finest hair for extra thorough removal.
Ergonomic angle - Enables convenient use on all body areas.
High density brush - 10,000 fine bristles gently sweep away dead skin cells and stimulate the regeneration of the skin surface.
Sonic exfoliation technology - More than 3,000 micro-vibrations per minute exfoliate your skin 4x more effectively than a manual scrub alone.
Close-grip technology with 40 tweezers: removes hairs as short as a grain of sand as the tweezers always stay in close contact to the skin
Pivoting head: adopts to your body contours for maximum thoroughness
Fully washable: the device can be cleaned under water for better hygiene
Smartlight: reveals even the finest hairs for no miss removal
Speed personalizations: speed 1-extra gentle; speed 2-extra efficient-choose the right one for you
72 tweezer heads that remove hair quickly and comfortably
Features patented Glide Technology
First Epilator in the world to offer Silver Ion Technology
Dual Opposed Staggered Heads new feature for an epilator
Features exclusive middle lifting fingers that lift flat and short hairs
Hypo-allergenic, textured ceramic discs catch and remove even finest hairs
Active hairlifter vibrates and removes even flat-lying hairs
Active massage system stimulates and soothes skin
Shave, trim and style attachement for ultra close and smooth results
Washable epilation head for optimal hygiene
ListPrice $121.49 $109.99 $119.95 $149.99 Price $104.99 $141.58 $79.95 $109.99 Rating Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Read Reviews Link More Info More Info More Info More Info
Silk Epil reviews: How Much Does It Cost?
The product is usually retailed at $121 in the market, being on the high-end side of epilators. However, if you are buying it from Amazon, you can get it at the discounted price of approx. $100 along with free shipping. Other stores also provide discounted prices, so you can search for the best available prices before you place your order.
Customers reports / Silk Epil reviews
Feedback from users of Braun Silk-Epil 7 Skin Spa is highly positive while the product holds a rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. According to a customer, the epilator provides more advanced and smoother epilation than ever as compared to other epilators. So, if you are trying to decide which epilator you need to get, Silk-Epil 7 Skin Spa is definitely worth a try.